Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2016

INKY CHICKS - HAPPY EASTER

HAPPY EASTER !
 
Happy Easter from the Inky Chicks.
Yes, it's time for a new challenge and the theme is
Happy Easter!
 
 For my card I used a Magnolia stamp. Tilda with Hanging Rabbit.
She has been painted with distress inks and surrounded with pearl strings. This Maja paper was a limited edition and sadly this is my last piece...sob. I inked and stitched the pieces, used cut up dies for a background and added some delicious flowers with splodges of gesso and glamour dust. The lace is from the Ribbon Girl, Leaves and grass are Magnolia dies.
Do you like my little jointed rabbit, I set him dangling from some seam binding.
 
So, that's all from me for a while.
Have a wonderful Easter and don't forget to join in our Inky Chicks Challenge.
Hugs
Christina
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment